Fuji Superia ZX
Fujifilms latest process free thermal plate with enhanced contrast and durability.
- Faster Output
- Higher Durability
- Better Visibility
- Robust Scratch Resistance
Exceptional Print quality, 1-99% at 200 lpi
Fuji Superia ZD Process-less Thermal
Fujifilm’s next generation processless plate is ready to advance your commercial offset production to new levels of efficiency. With excellent robustness, Superia ZD delivers high run lengths and consistent quality. It is also UV ink compatible.
- Process Free / Chemical Free Thermal CTP Plates
- Optimum Durability & Run Lengths
- Exceptional Print quality, 1-99% at 200 lpi
- Great Performance with UV Inks
Fuji Superia LH-PLE
A high-definition, positive-working thermal CTP plate for long-run commercial print applications. Superia LH-PLE can be used with UV inks, either unbaked or baked, and features enhanced scratch resistance.
- Exceptional Run Lengths, up to 300,000 (unbaked), 400,000 baked. 150,000 UV (unbaked)
- High Quality, 1-99% at 200 lpi.
- Suitable for high-quality 20 μmFM screening applications
- Low Chemistry Consumption
- Enhanced Scratch Resistance
Fuji Superia PRO-V
Designed for medium- to long-run commercial print applications, Superia PRO-V is a violet low chemistry CTP plate which can be used with UV inks unbaked, and is suitable for high quality 20μm FM screening applications
- High Resolution Violet Plate. 1-99% @ 200lpi
- Low Chemistry & Water Usage
- Minimal Waste
- Cleaner working and lower maintenance with Fuji BA Finishing Units